The site has been updated with copies of the February, March & April 2018 minutes. To access, please select Minutes under the Board menu item. You must be a registered with the site to view.
The board minutes have been updated through August 2017 and a digital copy of the 2017 LHIC Rulebook has been added.
3rd of July
6:00 P.M. ~ BOAT PARADE
9:30 P.M. ~ FIREWORKS DISPLAY
Traditional salute fired 10 minutes till show starts.
Fireworks display will be shot from barges in midle of lake.
4th of July
11:00 A.M. EAST vs. WEST SOFTBALL GAME
5:00 P.M. ~ GOLF CART, FLOAT & BIKE CONTEST & PARADE
1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes in all categories.
3rd of JULY GATE ACCESS for GUEST
Oklahoma County Sheriffs will be manning entrance gate on the 3rd and
will require your guest to have either the form insert filled out (i.e. will make the process go faster) or the following information:
Stockholders Name, Address, Lot & Block#.
Anyone entering without a LH sticker will be required to have the above information even if they have a gate code. See other post with printable copy for visitor car dashes.
Hours of Operation: Monday Thru Friday 5 to 7 Pm
Saturday & Sunday 2 To 4 Pm
For more information, call Rene 570-8802 (hours subject to change)
All proceeds from fireworks sales go to next year’s show!!
NO ENTRANCE / OFF LIMITS
SOUTH END OF LAKE CLOSED ALL DAY MONDAY JULY 3RD
East public dock, East Ski Beach, all roads and trails south of where West Shore meets
Pavilion Road and anything south of Kay Baker’s (B-36/135 East Shore) home are off
limits. Complete south end Off Limits all day July 3rd!!
- Absolutely NO PARKING on Dam Monday July 3rd until 7am, Tuesday July 4th.
This includes the area east of the spillway to west of the boat ramp
- Vehicles parking along side of the road must have all 4 tires off pavement
- Speed limit is 20mph on all lake roads.
- No finned fireworks allowed on lake property (example: (pop bottle/ rockets/missiles)
- No underage drinking allowed at any time.
- A border line will be marked dividing the lake north and south (DOTTED LINE)
The line will extend from Simonton Point G2-5 (west shore) due east to Perry’s
B14 (east shore). There will be a “NO WAKE” speed on the south side of the line
to access the north end for boating. Absolutely NO boating south of line!!
- All boating will cease by 6:00 pm
- No boating during the display. If a boater enters any part of the lake or south end
the show must “STOP”.FAILURE TO ABIDE BY RULES MAY RESULT IN VEHICLE BEING TOWED AT OWNERS EXPENSE, REMOVAL FROM LAKE PROPERTY, AND/OR LOSS OF LAKE PRIVILEGES FOR UP TO 30 DAYS. STOCKHOLDERS WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR FAMILY AND GUEST.)
- East Shore will exit by the normal exit gate.
- West Hill, West Shore to Cale Levescy (H-95/139 West Shore) will exit thru the entrance gate.
- West Shore from Gary & Lou Ann Cook (H-44/138 West Shore) to Michael Colley’s (F-11/218
West Shore) and Bill & Stacia Kenyon (F-70/205 West Shore) will use the south end gate to exit.
Oklahoma County Sheriff:
David Baisden ~ 615-0242
Lake Patrolman ~ 831-5075
Corky Maley ~ Fred Wietelman
The annual stockholders meeting is Sunday, June 3.