NO ENTRANCE / OFF LIMITS
SOUTH END OF LAKE CLOSED ALL DAY MONDAY JULY 3RD
East public dock, East Ski Beach, all roads and trails south of where West Shore meets
Pavilion Road and anything south of Kay Baker’s (B-36/135 East Shore) home are off
limits. Complete south end Off Limits all day July 3rd!!
- Absolutely NO PARKING on Dam Monday July 3rd until 7am, Tuesday July 4th.
This includes the area east of the spillway to west of the boat ramp
- Vehicles parking along side of the road must have all 4 tires off pavement
- Speed limit is 20mph on all lake roads.
- No finned fireworks allowed on lake property (example: (pop bottle/ rockets/missiles)
- No underage drinking allowed at any time.
- A border line will be marked dividing the lake north and south (DOTTED LINE)
The line will extend from Simonton Point G2-5 (west shore) due east to Perry’s
B14 (east shore). There will be a “NO WAKE” speed on the south side of the line
to access the north end for boating. Absolutely NO boating south of line!!
- All boating will cease by 6:00 pm
- No boating during the display. If a boater enters any part of the lake or south end
the show must “STOP”.FAILURE TO ABIDE BY RULES MAY RESULT IN VEHICLE BEING TOWED AT OWNERS EXPENSE, REMOVAL FROM LAKE PROPERTY, AND/OR LOSS OF LAKE PRIVILEGES FOR UP TO 30 DAYS. STOCKHOLDERS WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR FAMILY AND GUEST.)
- East Shore will exit by the normal exit gate.
- West Hill, West Shore to Cale Levescy (H-95/139 West Shore) will exit thru the entrance gate.
- West Shore from Gary & Lou Ann Cook (H-44/138 West Shore) to Michael Colley’s (F-11/218
West Shore) and Bill & Stacia Kenyon (F-70/205 West Shore) will use the south end gate to exit.
Oklahoma County Sheriff:
David Baisden ~ 615-0242
Lake Patrolman ~ 831-5075
Corky Maley ~ Fred Wietelman